Headed to a colder part of the globe? Don’t board that plane without one of our exclusive Passport Heavy Supply Basics Winderbreaker jackets. This nylon water resistant windbreaker jacket helps you pursue your thrill, keeping you warm and dry during a rainy day. offering a classic style that looks just as good exploring your city as it does tearin’ it up on the mountain.
- Antique brass 6 snap front closure to help protect you from the wind
- Created with nylon for durability and protection from the elements with a waterproof coating
- Elastic cuffs, underarm grommets, and a drawcord closure at the bottom opening for comfort
- 100% nylon 330d with interior pu waterproof coating
- nylon outer shell: waterproof coating = level 3
- inner pu coating: breathability/permeability = 5,000
- water pressure resistance = 10,000 mm
- #5 dtm body coil zipper
- matte metal zipper pull
- rubber zipper pull tab
- zipper garage
- fine mesh hood liner
- 3 panel hood
- scuba neck
- round poly drawstring
- hidden snaps inside front pocket flap
- side slit pockets
- tightening toggle at waistband
- elastic cuffs
The average delivery time for orders is approximately 14-16 days from time of order. This allows us to ensure your products is packaged and shipped to you in adequate time and quality. If this time period has passed since you placed your order, we ask that you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have the matter investigated.
Shipping costs will vary depending on delivery location & weight of total order. Orders over $99 receive free shipping at checkout. Final costs (incl. shipping costs) are calculated at checkout.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your your purchase, which is why our manufacturer and delivery partners work hard to ensure you receive the right order at a high quality. Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have an All Sales Are Final Policy on items purchased, unless the item arrives damaged. In the even you have received a damage product, please contact us and our team will further investigate.